The Aesir (Dragon-Blood) are a breed of Gryfons that fled from the Winderost after Sverin convinced his father, Per to flee from the Winderost. They conquered the Silver Isles and resided there for eleven years until Rashard and Kjorn restored order to the Winderost by defeating the wyrms.
The Aesir worship Tyr and fear the night and sea. They do not have any knowledge of Tor. They mainly focus on glory in battle and the loyalty to the king. Like their Winderost cousins, when they lived in the pride of the Winderost, they were also divided into different clans based on their families.
These Aesir are shown to be arrogant and self-important. They believe that all creatures except for gryfons are witless and that the gryfons are superior to everything.
Little is known about Per when he was a prince.
A list of all Dragon-Blood Aesir and their clans.
Clan of EnEdit
Clan of MajEdit
Clan of IngmarEdit
Gryfons of an Unknown ClanEdit
- ↑ There are at least 50 gryfons that serve in the Guard, and each of the (known) clans has at least 30+ members.
- ↑ Kjorn has golden feathers while his cousin Eyvin and Vald have copper and orange respectively.
- ↑ Ollar has metallic silver feathers.
- ↑ Hallr has green feathers.
- ↑ Kajar, Sverin and Per all have red feathers and are called The Red Kings because of this.
- ↑ Sverin has golden eyes.
- ↑ Hallr has yellow eyes.
- ↑ Kjorn has summer-blue eyes
|Kings & Queens|
|Princes & Princesses|